Installing Zebra Printers on Mac
Installing Zebra printers on MAC computers is now pretty simple and you can be up and running in a few minutes.
- Start about by navigating to your settings area of your MAC and find the printers and scanners icon
- Next you will click on the + symbol and your MAC will locate the Zebra printer you already have plugged in
- Find your Zebra printer model and click to select it
- Next you will need to click the Select Software drop down to find and select the right driver software.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and select the Zebra ZPL Label Printer option