How to setup Rollo printer on a Windows
We've recently added Rollo as an option to print labels in connection with our custom printing solution called AccelerPrint
The steps to setup Rollo for Windows are as follows:
- Download the Rollo Driver for Windows here:
- Once the file 'Rollo-Windows-Latest.zip' is download, click on it to initiate installation:
- Follow the Installer Steps. Once you see 'Finish' as in the image below, you've completed the installation:
- Navigate to your computer's Control Panel, and View Devices and Printers section. Here, click 'Add a Printer' and select your Rollo printer from the list of connected printers that appears.
- Once you've added Rollo, right click on it and choose Printing Preferences.
On the pop-up page, Click Advanced on the lower right-hand side of the Printing Preferences.
- Select the preferred size on the Paper Size section. Ex: 100mm x 150mm
Click OK and your labels are ready to print labels using AccelerPrint